
1) Christmas is less than two months away. Have you already started shopping for Christmas gifts? I have been sucked into the early shopper vacuum of doom. I have purchased on easy bake oven. A fucking toaster oven would have been cheaper, okay. And some dolls, the Monster High variety. The bible of all toys came in the mail a couple days ago. The Toys R Us big book. The girls sat down with 2 different color markers and circled everything on every page.
Every day the boy reminds me of his need for a wireless router. "Seriously, mom. I can play xbox live with Lawrence." Dude I will drive you to Lawrence's house. You can play xbox with him live-in-person. That just isn't the same.
2) Would you be offended if someone carved a pumpkin for Halloween in such a way so that it would resemble your face? Nah, not at all. I'd take a pic of it and upload it to face book.
3) How do you feel about people who get "fandom" tattoos (i.e. tattoos of musicians, TV shows, movies, etc)? I don't give a shit.
4) It seems like Quick Response codes (a.k.a. QR codes), like the one to the right, are everywhere on products and ads these days. Do you ever actually scan them using your phone?
I have tried a couple times unsuccessfully to download this application. Is there an app to explain why the app isn't working?
5) Connecticut lawmaker Rep. Tim Larson has proposed a national law saying that all Halloween trick-or-treating should be done on the last Saturday of October, regardless of what day Halloween falls on. What do you think of his idea? Should trick-or-treating be done on a specific day of the week each year or on the true holiday? The government needs to leave what works alone. They wanna do something worthwhile, make 9-11 a holiday.
6) The head pastor of my church recently went out of town and forgot to lock his office, and when he returned, everything in his office had been covered in aluminum foil by his coworkers as a prank (that's really his office to the right). Have you ever been the butt of a prank, or pulled a prank on someone else?
When they boy was little he would put salt in my iced tea while I wasn't looking and then watched as I took a big gulp laughing his ass off. I spit.
About 3 weeks ago the girl pulled 'the best prank ever' on her brother. He asked her for water and she returned with his cup full. He drank and she was doing the happy dance because he drank toilet water. She was so proud of herself and her prank...the best prank ever.
He will never ask her for another drink. Ever. As long as he lives.
7) Speaking of coworkers, today (Oct. 27) is "Cranky Co-workers Day." How would you deal with an extremely cranky co-worker who was causing you stress? Call them on their bi-polar antics and tell them to STFU. Really.
8) The movie "Anonymous," which is coming out soon in U.S. movie theaters, poses the idea that William Shakespeare did not write his own plays and poetry. If you became a professional writer, would you use your own name or create a fake pen name? I'd use my own name unless I hit the lottery, then I'd remain anonymous with my millions.
Linky up:)
SOM
10/27/11
No comments:
Post a Comment