1. Don't let insignificant ass holes take up your time
I have a little list front-burners on the stove of life. They come first.
The back burners wait til I am ready or they wait forever.
My life became easier when I learned the word 'no'.

2. The multitasker
Do 10 things at once.
It becomes much easier when you don't have
an infant, toddler, child underfoot.
It is easier when you don't have your boyfriend, husband, lover trying to get in your pants.
You realize this when they go to the baby sitter aka. the public school system
all day.
As they age, tasks move smoothly because they are not up your ass while
you are doing them
and
they aren't steady fucking up what you just rearranged, cleaned, etc...

3. Never clean on a weekend.
They are in the house and odds are a bunch of other people are too.
Clean during the week.
They will mess it up all weekend to what end?
4.Delegation skills
Very necessary.
Unless you are one of those bitches that can't let others do anything.
"It won't get done the way I want it, if so-and-so does it."
"If you want something done, do it yourself."
If you say either of those sentences, no wonder you are spent up and exhausted.
No wonder you feel like life chewed you up and spit you out.
If you are surrounded by lazy fuckers, then that's a different story.
Bribery aka allowance usually does the trick.
Make a list and check off the deed as it's completed and convince
the person they are charging you for their services.
Other than that...
I haven't figured it out yet.
Just keep plugging along.
Do the best you can with what you have to work with
and work around those obstacles you live with.
SOM
10/28/11
I have a little list front-burners on the stove of life. They come first.
The back burners wait til I am ready or they wait forever.
My life became easier when I learned the word 'no'.

2. The multitasker
Do 10 things at once.
It becomes much easier when you don't have
an infant, toddler, child underfoot.
It is easier when you don't have your boyfriend, husband, lover trying to get in your pants.
You realize this when they go to the baby sitter aka. the public school system
all day.
As they age, tasks move smoothly because they are not up your ass while
you are doing them
and
they aren't steady fucking up what you just rearranged, cleaned, etc...

3. Never clean on a weekend.
They are in the house and odds are a bunch of other people are too.
Clean during the week.
They will mess it up all weekend to what end?
4.Delegation skills
Very necessary.
Unless you are one of those bitches that can't let others do anything.
"It won't get done the way I want it, if so-and-so does it."
"If you want something done, do it yourself."
If you say either of those sentences, no wonder you are spent up and exhausted.
No wonder you feel like life chewed you up and spit you out.
If you are surrounded by lazy fuckers, then that's a different story.
Bribery aka allowance usually does the trick.
Make a list and check off the deed as it's completed and convince
the person they are charging you for their services.
Other than that...
I haven't figured it out yet.
Just keep plugging along.
Do the best you can with what you have to work with
and work around those obstacles you live with.
SOM
10/28/11

No comments:
Post a Comment