
10/20/11
It's Jersday, bitches.
I openly admit I have a huge problem with this show- I am addicted!
Jersey Shore is crack, Thursday is the pipe and I smoke weekly at 10pm.
Tonight is the season 4 finale.
What is Thursday without a little Jersey added to it?
Plain old Thursday, that's what.
I'll sit patiently and wait for season 5 and they'll be back partying it up in Seaside.
I am a fan of 'JWoww' Jenni Farley.
I have fanned her on Face Book.
I follow her on Twitter.
And now she came up with a site/blog all her own.
It's a neat little site with tabs for life, relationships,
health and fitness, beauty and fashion, and last but not least, pets.
Jenni loves her dogs.
Rockstar puppy boutique on Face Book
Remember the episode where Tom left her and left the dogs to fend for themselves
all alone in the house? She brought them back to Seaside and Mike finally found some
loyal and obedient, albeit deviant co-conspirator friends.
The relationship between Mike and the dogs was the longest lasting relationship
we have seen of him yet to date!
The JWoww site is easily browsable.
You can make up your own profile and start a discussion in your own forum
or continue a conversation in a forum that
is already established.
She's hooked us up with videos that we can easily view on Jersey Shore Dailies,
but she adds her own personal comments to them.
Of all the cast members she's the one I probably like the most.
She's a stand up girl, a bitch when she needs to be.
She cares about her friends. She picks her battles.
JWoww's personal site/blog- HERE
I doubt that we will need tissues for this season finale extravaganza tonight.
I want to see them get on the plane and head back to Jersey.
I can't wait to watch Jersey Shore back in Jersey where they will
lick their wounds fresh from a rocky season in Italia.
Don't miss it.
SOM
10/20/11
It's Jersday, bitches.
I openly admit I have a huge problem with this show- I am addicted!
Jersey Shore is crack, Thursday is the pipe and I smoke weekly at 10pm.
Tonight is the season 4 finale.
What is Thursday without a little Jersey added to it?
Plain old Thursday, that's what.
I'll sit patiently and wait for season 5 and they'll be back partying it up in Seaside.
I am a fan of 'JWoww' Jenni Farley.
I have fanned her on Face Book.
I follow her on Twitter.
And now she came up with a site/blog all her own.
It's a neat little site with tabs for life, relationships,
health and fitness, beauty and fashion, and last but not least, pets.
Jenni loves her dogs.
Rockstar puppy boutique on Face Book
Remember the episode where Tom left her and left the dogs to fend for themselves
all alone in the house? She brought them back to Seaside and Mike finally found some
loyal and obedient, albeit deviant co-conspirator friends.
The relationship between Mike and the dogs was the longest lasting relationship
we have seen of him yet to date!
The JWoww site is easily browsable.
You can make up your own profile and start a discussion in your own forum
or continue a conversation in a forum that
is already established.
She's hooked us up with videos that we can easily view on Jersey Shore Dailies,
but she adds her own personal comments to them.
Of all the cast members she's the one I probably like the most.
She's a stand up girl, a bitch when she needs to be.
She cares about her friends. She picks her battles.
JWoww's personal site/blog- HERE
I doubt that we will need tissues for this season finale extravaganza tonight.
I want to see them get on the plane and head back to Jersey.
I can't wait to watch Jersey Shore back in Jersey where they will
lick their wounds fresh from a rocky season in Italia.
Don't miss it.
SOM
10/20/11
No comments:
Post a Comment