Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dear Karma,





I had a good dose of karma today and it was only a poke
as opposed to a bitch slap.
I did this
on Monday night.
I also gathered up any scraps of that loser and threw them out the door into the
heap of junk he's been collecting to recycle.
It sure felt good.
I got out all my rage tossing his stuff in the yard.
I released all my anger by smashing these stupid things with
a hatchet I found in the basement.
They are sturdier than they look.
And wow, it took a good swing to
do the slightest damage.
I was momentarily reminded of that carnival game with the sledge hammer.
When you swing it the ball goes up, up up and
hopefully it'll ring the bell.
I tired easily from that whacking and I heard no bell.

Anywho, this afternoon I decided to transfer the computer desk from the
master bedroom to the kitchenette where it had originally been.
He had promised to do some home repair stuff, and I moved the shit
around the house and all upstairs so that he could
proceed with the plans.
That turned out to be a lie too.
I had the downstairs bare as a baby's bottom for the 'work' to be done.
Silly me, why would he start working now?

The desk.
As I was pulling this motherf'er down the stairs, dontcha know it
fell into 3 pieces and I had to spend 100$ bucks replacing the
desk.
Yea, a hundred bucks for the desk and it came with a chair.
I needed a change anyhow. The new computer desk is cabinet
style with doors that shut over the computer when it's not in use.
LOL, when isn't in use by someone in this house?
So I take it that Karma bitch slapped me for breaking those
wall hangers up with a hatchet.
Dear, Karma. It was worth it.

***


That being said, I am going to stop with the destruction
and the psycho bitch stuff till I come face to face with
the object of my...
of my what?
This break up was a long time coming.
I'm happy with it.
But I am still a bit angry.
Ass hole, I was the best thing that ever happened or will happen.
Son of a gun.

SOM
10/26/11

2 comments:

  1. Glad your lesson was worth it.... as it seems it was the only thing worth anything. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete