i found funny and I was feeling great, and then I found broken and was thinking wth?, and then I found pretty - I guess 2 out of 3 is not too bad. You are funny... I like your toilet water story... wish I would have had the guts to do that to my brother - lol. visiting from VB :) Carla Mrs. No-No Knows
Oh shit! I found whore, funny and then broken! Guess we're two peas in a pod then, huh?
ReplyDelete2 peas, only you are funny:)
ReplyDeleteI found...epic, love, nice! LOL
ReplyDeletesap, beautiful and mug. :-/
ReplyDeletei found funny and I was feeling great, and then I found broken and was thinking wth?, and then I found pretty - I guess 2 out of 3 is not too bad.
ReplyDeleteYou are funny... I like your toilet water story... wish I would have had the guts to do that to my brother - lol.
visiting from VB :)
Carla
Mrs. No-No Knows