
Hey, Hey, it's Monday! Amen. I am glad it is.
Survived the weekend.
Wasn't so bad.
I left work at 730am after talking with the Queen.
I used to call her Queen cause she was this beast of a woman, but I didn't
understand her.
I totally "get" her now and she's majestical (yep, new word there)
like a Queen should be.
Did you ever have one of those people who just totally rubbed you the wrong way, so much so she was intimidating and
appeared evil and rank of humanity?
Well that was Queen to me.
A hardened old school nurse that scared the crap outta
me.
Sometimes she still does cause she is NOT to be messed with, but
she's right -usually-about whatever she's talking about.
She knows her stuff.
She's super tough.
And once I saw things from her side, her point of view,
I admire her.
Looks and attitudes can be deceiving.
It's figuring out what's going on behind those looks
and attitudes, it's called balls and confidence.
And that's why I adore the Queen.
***
Hey, Hey it is Monday.
I am happy to be home.
I'm going to nap before I grab those kids of mine.
And fall asleep watching Friday's episode of
Ghost Adventures.
That little kick ass show where the ghosts of the past
look to kick some ass in
the present day.
SOM
10/3/11
Survived the weekend.
Wasn't so bad.
I left work at 730am after talking with the Queen.
I used to call her Queen cause she was this beast of a woman, but I didn't
understand her.
I totally "get" her now and she's majestical (yep, new word there)
like a Queen should be.
Did you ever have one of those people who just totally rubbed you the wrong way, so much so she was intimidating and
appeared evil and rank of humanity?
Well that was Queen to me.
A hardened old school nurse that scared the crap outta
me.
Sometimes she still does cause she is NOT to be messed with, but
she's right -usually-about whatever she's talking about.
She knows her stuff.
She's super tough.
And once I saw things from her side, her point of view,
I admire her.
Looks and attitudes can be deceiving.
It's figuring out what's going on behind those looks
and attitudes, it's called balls and confidence.
And that's why I adore the Queen.
***
Hey, Hey it is Monday.
I am happy to be home.
I'm going to nap before I grab those kids of mine.
And fall asleep watching Friday's episode of
Ghost Adventures.
That little kick ass show where the ghosts of the past
look to kick some ass in
the present day.
SOM
10/3/11
No comments:
Post a Comment