
I was having such a nice day.
Breakfast with a couple friends from work at Denny's.
Good conversation and some laughs and some stories.
I got that tax burden off my back.
Paid in full and then vented about it.
That helped a lot.
So I am sitting here minding my own business and
the creep comes along and tries to ruin my day.
I hate it when that whiny mother fucker comes along and then a decade's
worth of bad decisions now become all MY fuckin fault.
Gotta love how deadbeats creep the earth.
SOM
9/30/11
Breakfast with a couple friends from work at Denny's.
Good conversation and some laughs and some stories.
I got that tax burden off my back.
Paid in full and then vented about it.
That helped a lot.
So I am sitting here minding my own business and
the creep comes along and tries to ruin my day.
I hate it when that whiny mother fucker comes along and then a decade's
worth of bad decisions now become all MY fuckin fault.
Gotta love how deadbeats creep the earth.
SOM
9/30/11
that shot pisses me off to no end!! sometimes friday should be FUCK OFF fridays:)
ReplyDelete