Saturday, September 03, 2011

6 word Saturday



"You fucked up my life, bitch."

That's a direct quote.
Blog's about to get a bit more interesting.
For those of you that read along religiously-all my little inSOMniacs-you know from a post I made earlier this week that the shit's hit the fan.
Well, this morning I heard the words we biotches are born and bred to hear.
SOM
9/3/11

6 comments:

  1. some heavy stuff going on in your life right now. Hugs girl and curious to read how this continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. came over from Six word Saturday; reading back down some of your recent entries, I can see that it has been an interesting time in your life lately (interesting might not the be right word). One can only hope you have a relaxful weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hooked...will be following the story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I've read back the whole week, can't quite figure out which part is going to explode, but I'm going to be back to find out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something makes me suspect the feeling is mutual. A very colorful 6WS, sorry it has to be fact and not fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess I know what i'm doing the rest of the night. Need to go back and read!


    Mom on Caffeine

    ReplyDelete