Thursday, September 08, 2011

The buzz about ME



1. Have you ever quit a bad habit?
Drinking. I was at a point where it was stop or become something I didn't want to be.

2. What is the most unique or exotic animal you have owned?
A hermit crab.

3. What kind of computer do you use?
Dell inspiron 3 something or other.

4. What was/will be the color scheme at your wedding?
What wedding. I don't want to be Mrs. whatever...

5. What was the last song you heard?
I believe Nelly was popping off in a ho's mouth - e-i-e-i/uh-oh.

6. What is the city/town you live in most famous for?
Other than the birth of the nation? well...
The cheesesteak. Pretzels and of, course, ROCKY!
Most recently, violent flash mobs.

7. What kind of person were you in high school?
a loner, an unwanted soul no one cared about, including me.
I was really good at languages and was an exchange student. oui, oui

8. What is your lucky number?
I'll let you know when the megamillions hits for me.

9. If you had to go 30 days eating only one thing, what would you choose to eat?
chili

10. What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?
Moonlit path

SOM
9/8/11

2 comments:

  1. Addiction is a bitch. I still struggle every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Moonlight Path fan too!!! Go us we rock!
    I about chocked to death from laughter reading about your Nelly song! I'm such a huge fan of his and that cracked me up so bad. I always thought a hermit crab was cool, esp cause you could paint their shells

    ReplyDelete