
Something different for a Wednesday and
I have nothing better to do.
Here goes!
I have nothing better to do.
Here goes!
{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Jersey Shore
The entire Investigation Discovery Network
The entire Investigation Discovery Network
{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
eww, no.
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
ahem, Xfinity
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
my fuckin pajamas
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
auto mechanic, ripping it apart and
putting it all back together.
{six} red or white wine?
I am not a drinker.
Budweiser a couple times a year at the beach
with my Maryland crabs
there it is, above. aaaaahhh.
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I make the best chili ever.
beef or chicken or buffalo chicken, all chili and mine
are the best
{eight} hp or mac?
if we are asking about brands, I have a dell.
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
All white paint with that dreadful popcorn paint!
Bump into the wall and you'll fucking draw blood.
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
what's that?
eww, no.
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
ahem, Xfinity
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
my fuckin pajamas
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
auto mechanic, ripping it apart and
putting it all back together.
{six} red or white wine?
I am not a drinker.
Budweiser a couple times a year at the beach
with my Maryland crabs
there it is, above. aaaaahhh.
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I make the best chili ever.
beef or chicken or buffalo chicken, all chili and mine
are the best
{eight} hp or mac?
if we are asking about brands, I have a dell.
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
All white paint with that dreadful popcorn paint!
Bump into the wall and you'll fucking draw blood.
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
what's that?
SOM
8/24/11
Ooo! I may have to steal this one from you! I stole the ABCs of me from you yesterday... :-D
ReplyDeleteahahaha popcorn paint! like the ceiling!? classic.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to have a beer!! yummy!
Ha, I love your answers, Pjs Heck yeah, well yoga pants :)!
ReplyDeleteThose Crabs Look AMAZING!
Steal away. Nothing belongs to anyone on line!
ReplyDeleteYes, like the ceiling. The last owner got carried away.
And those crabs are worth the 3 hour ride! They are fucking amazing!