1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
Absolutely.
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
My hips. Damn that pain gets intense sometimes. But I have a great pain tolerance. I don't complain about that much cause no one else cares other than me.
3. What place would you visit if money were no object? HOLLYWOOD!
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself? I am a serious chubster, a fatty. Not yet on the gigantor end of the spectrum. I saw this chica this morning who must have been all of 98 pounds and my FB status as soon as she walked away was "I'd like to be that thin for one day. Just one."
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up? Way to lax.
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year? Old co workers mostly and a couple high school hangers on. Maybe 10. We are FB friends.
7. What was the last compliment you received? You are beautiful. Thanks, Anna.
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it? Yes.
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult? I think it's harder to lose someone as an adult. Children process things easier and differently than adults.
I stole all these lovely questions from HERE
SOM 8/20/11
No comments:
Post a Comment