1. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
That's easy! Mind your own business.
2. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Completing college. I hate, HATE, HaTe school.
3. Who do you admire?
Women that know how to build stuff, that know how to do all kindsa home repairs and minor construction without assist. I'd like to be able to go to Home Depot after tearing out that wall and then put another one up. It's not real complicated, do-able on your own if you know how.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I'd like to have a healthier lifestyle.
5. How do you want to be remembered?
As a funny and easy going person.
LINK UP WITH WWTK WEDNESDAY
BLOG HOP
working towards a healthier lifestyle myself...and those are good things to be remembered for!!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!!
I admire handywomen too. I'm hoping when we buy our first home I will learn how to be more handy around the house. Good luck with the healthy lifestyle. My husband and I have a fairly healthy and active life and I think it's a direct link to our happiness.
ReplyDeleteI'm handy. I just don't have the tools!!
ReplyDeleteI agree that having a healthier lifestyle affects more than just your weight, etc. But I looked at that question as IF you could. In this instance, you CAN! :) It's not easy of course. That was one of the hardest things I ever did. I hated going to the gym with such a burning passion. I kind of still do. Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteTell me about it women or men that can do home repairs I admire. IT's hard stuff! I wish I could just redo my front lawn but I'm terrible at gardening! Or maybe I just don't want to do it!
ReplyDeleteOh I know! Those shows on HGTV make it looks so simple. I tell Roy that it can be done and he just rolls his eyes. Men!
ReplyDeleteI could see me totally making some of the things they make but it still looking like a piece of junk with glitter on it.
I know the way to do those home improvement things in theory, but I'm lucky and have a hubby who has all the know how and ability we need. I am a great helper though!
ReplyDelete