
I received the Bryton Pick in the mail today. I was excited because I am always flossing with something other than floss or something not officially recognized as floss. So I got my envelope and tore it open and there were 2 in there. I gave one to The Rican who is also always flossing with some object that is not approved as floss. We opened up our pouches and stuck this thing between our teeth. It is made of flexible metal. And, squeal, as we flossed immediately, it's like nails on a chalk board inside your head. It scrapes softly against the teeth and it gives off the sensation of nails on a chalk board. We both had the same reaction at the same time and the Bryton Picks went in the trash. Never again. Sorry, Bryton, I cannot justify a reason to give me that sensation again.
Som 7/5/11
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
No comments:
Post a Comment