Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Photobucket

Click the pic and link up for We Want To Know Wednesday!!!!!
1. Name five of your favorite new blogs that you're reading.
Alaska Monkeys
The Comfort Zone
Common Sense Period
Medina's Moments
This Chica's Guide to...

2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I wanted zero children. None. Not one. Ever. Never. NOT ME! and then it happened...my life changed. My kids are still the only kids I like.

3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? It could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker, etc.
CoWorker-a mop.Why she wanted that mop and why I got so pissed off is hormonally based I'd bet.

4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice? Ex. gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc. Probably gasoline. I'd go with that. Also, Vick's vapo rub. Love that also!

5. What are your thoughts on plastic surgery? (Have you had it? Want it? Regrets?)
A total waste of money and a risk to one's health and possibly deadly. (Ask Kanye West's mom). However, plastic surgeons repair the person that is physically broken from disease or accident. They repair and heal, it's not all boobs and lipo.


SOM 7/6/11

3 comments:

  1. those are funny I like the kid one the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew. Gasoline? Really? It's almost as bad as my permanent marker infatuation. LOL

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny statement about the kiddos. I am a bit partial, myself. :)

    Have a FAB day!

    ReplyDelete