
I just want one nice day. One! Is that too much to ask!?
I want one day where I don't have to yell.
I want one day that I am not angry.
I want one day where I don't hate someone.
I want one day that no one lies to me, children included. Judge Judy said once that if a child's lips are moving, he is lying. Lying about something...who started the fight? Did he really hit her? Did she really say a bad word?
I want one day where I can wake up smiling and stay that way.
I want one day that by the end of that day I am not screaming 'go to bed!"
I want one nice day where I get some sort of thanks.
I want one day where I can be listened to and actually heard. I want someone to listen and do what I say and not ask why.
I want one nice day where I can say 'clean your room' and it will be done without an argument, a humph, a whine, any fuss.
I want one nice day and I don't think that I should have to medicate myself for it!
SOM 6/28/11
I would love one of those as well, I'm hoping you get one! I am following you from the Lucky Wednesday Blog Hop! Love the blog and love all the pink ;) Check out my blog if you can!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mytwintasticlife.com/
Kim
Today was actually a pretty nice day.
ReplyDeleteI so agree! I'm a new follower from the weekend blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom, (http://saysmesaysmom.blogspot.com)
ReplyDelete