
I'm gonna steal this moment in time and roll around in it like a pile of Benjamins! I am a fan of Nikki Sixx. Nikki is a world renown musician in Motley Crue. He had a love affair with drugs and alcohol and has been riding recovery road for years. He is a photographer, author of 2 autobiographies. And I have been digging this guy since I was in junior high school. I am a face book fan of Nikki as well. I liked his page when his new book came out. I did the same on Twitter. This afternoon I was on his page and it occurred to me that I never saw a drummer in his new band, Sixx:A.M.. I asked a "stupid question" on his page and much to my awe, he answered. There is no drummer. Plain and simple. He answered, "Dont use drummers." And that was that, my millisecond's worth of a rock star interview. My millisecond's worth or a conversation with a rock God. If I was 14, my panties would be wet. But since I am 36, I am just happy:) I will cross 'interview a rock star' off my bucket list. Wow.
Nikki's Face Book fan page-click here
Nikki's Twitter page-click here
SOM 5/25/11
No comments:
Post a Comment