How many nights i had to say that. I pray the lord my soul to keep. An atheist chants...ponders the apocalypse pending at 6pm EST. God bless all the people in the world. Will Jesus show up on time?
Not our time yet I suppose. There is always tomorrow. LOL I found you on Mom Bloggers club and I am really enjoying your blog. I'm now your biggest fan. LOL I started following you and I hope you will follow me too (even though some of my post are extremely boring and mindless drivel hehe). http://pippi-plums-cottage.blogspot.com/
Not our time yet I suppose. There is always tomorrow. LOL
ReplyDeleteI found you on Mom Bloggers club and I am really enjoying your blog. I'm now your biggest fan. LOL I started following you and I hope you will follow me too (even though some of my post are extremely boring and mindless drivel hehe).
http://pippi-plums-cottage.blogspot.com/