Friday, May 27, 2011

I'll tell ya something....


Stop pissing and shitting on my floors! Y'all are really starting to piss me off. (Like Ashton Kutcher tweeted this morning, it's hard to be mad at a dog!) I am tired of cleaning up after you two.I don't clean shit at work! Where are the canine huggies?! I need a case.


OMG, Leave that ass hole alone, please!You are way too good for him. You are smart. You have a future. You have an education. You are kind and have a big heart. You can do so much better.


Lower the cost of...cigarettes. The best way to get people to smoke is thru peer pressure and affordability. Make them affordable and they will come, in droves.


You are not sick. You are going to school. Do not go to the school nurse.


GET OFF MY COMPUTER! GET OFF MY PHONE!


Boy, you need to go home. Stop eating my food and drinking my drinks and hanging out in my house. You need to stay outside.


You are a serious dick. How does someone on food stamps, on social security, on section 8 housing who only works 20 hours a week chasing carts at a supermarket afford to eat dinner out 3 plus days a week? Your girlfriend lost her job and is now taking up 3 feet of couch space on a daily basis, but you can still go chow down at red lobster, nifty fifty's and a pizza joint. Meanwhile you gotta bum smokes. If you weren't retarded, you'd understand all that.


Chop your bushes so I can see getting my car out of the driveway. Thanks:)neighbor.


Where's the love? Where's the appreciation? You are a greedy fucker.




SOM 5/27/11

No comments:

Post a Comment