Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hair Hair Everywhere!


I did some cleaning yesterday. I got into it up to my knees in the boy's room and then moved on to the girl's room. When I started I saw all this hair on the floor, like fur. I had no idea what from until I opened up the top drawer next to her bed and found all the hair. Mermaid hair. Polly pocket hair. And she had given all her webkinz hair cuts! She had hidden all the trimmings in that drawer as well as the scissors. I was not surprised really. Every child takes scissors to a doll's hair. I did when I was a kid, especially the barbies. I think the barbies are safe in their bin. For now. I questioned her once she got in the car from school. I asked her why she did this to ALL her webkinz? (and they are not cheap!) She answered, "I was sssssooooooo boooorrrrreeeeddd, Mommy!" Bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment